Filter technology for this industry:
The Pharma & Nutraceuticals industry is subject to high hygienic requirements. This makes state-of-the-art filtration solutions a must in the production process.
Simatek bag filter systems offer the industry optimized emission control, where filters with direct product contact surface can be made to meet GMP and EHEDG hygiene and food guidelines and can be used in a wide range of protection zones. Bag filters are made with or without cleaning in Place (CIP) – bags are CIP cleaned both inside and outside with focus on prevention of cross contamination and short CIP turnaround time.
- Implementation according to ATEX EN 14491 and VDI 3673 directives and the EHEDG, GMP and 3A hygiene standards
- Pressure shock resistance: from 0.64 to 2 bar
- Use of food-safe material for parts that come in contact with the product
- Reduction of harmful dust to correspond to the values of the TA air
- Efficient tool-free filter changes in the pure gas and raw gas area
- Manual and automatic setting of cleansing cycles
- Pharmaceutical intermediate ingredients
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Blood products