Manufacturing high-quality dry and wet food and food supplements for pisci-culture and pets requires an increasing variety in their composition and production processes.
Our filtration technology is suited to handle the processes involved – grinding, mixing, extruding, drying or cooling. We do this by ensuring secure production areas, optimised processes and optimised product recovery while meeting the necessary quality requirements.
Pet and fish food industry requirements
- Implementation according to ATEX EN 14491 and VDI 3673 directives
- Capacity: from 3. 1 to 435,6 m²
- Pressure shock resistance:from 0,64 to 2 bar
- Reduction of harmful dust to correspond to the values of the TA air
- Efficient tool-free filter change in the pure gas and raw gas area
- Optimal filtration using different filter variants
- Temperature resistant seals
- Manual and automatic setting of cleansing cycles
- Available with water and oil-divergent surfaces
- Dry food for pisci-culture
- Domestic pet food
- Supplement feed for horses
- Animal and meat bone meals
Simatek’s filtration solutions are developed to meet the challenges and unique needs of the pet and fish food industry.
Based on our long-standing experience and expertise, we offer solutions that are efficient, environment friendly and ensure optimal results while offering customers good value for money.
Our customers benefit from:
- Improved processes and high productivity
- Assurance of sustained and improved final product quality
- Improved working conditions
- Low operating costs through reduced maintenance costs and minimum downtime
- Optimal use of resources
- Quick return on investment