Mining stones, gravel and minerals calls for high-tech filtration solutions. These solutions protect employees and equipment from the harmful effects of being exposed to these minerals.
Our filtration systems are particularly resistant to abrasive materials and are used in elevators, sieves, silos, bins and conveyor systems. They filter the dust released in the ambient air, protecting the equipment from wear and tear and giving them a longer life.
Particulates that are harmful to human health are also filtered while ensuring compliance to the mandated TA air standards.
Mineral resource industry requirements
- Implementation according to ATEX EN 14491 and VDI 3673 directives
- Pressure shock resistance:from 0.64 to 2 bar
- Reduction of harmful dust to correspond to the values of the TA air
- Efficient filter change without toolsin the pure gas and raw gas area
- Optimal filtration using different filter variants
- Manual and automatic setting of cleansing cycles
- Building material
- Sand, gravel and pebble
- Asphalt and concrete
Simatek filtration systems offer a high degree of flexibility through their modular design and a wide range of applications. Compact and robust, they are designed to work well in harsh conditions.
Our solutions are customised to meet the specific needs of our customers while being efficient, environment friendly and good value for money.
Our customers benefit from:
- Improved processes and high productivity
- Assurance of sustained and improved final product quality
- Improved working conditions
- Low operating costs through reduced maintenance costs and minimum downtime
- Optimal use of resources
- Quick return on investment