Grain and feed products generate a high volume of dust during production. This presents a safety hazard for employees working in the plants and the equipment used.
Simatek offers solutions that meet the industry’s needs in terms of health and safety, hygiene, product quality and product recovery – irrespective of the volume of dust generated. Our solutions are designed and manufactured according to the feed hygiene and food guidelines of the EHEDG.
Grain and feed industry requirements
- Implementation according to ATEX EN 14491 and VDI 3673 directives
- Capacity: from 3. 1 to 435. 6 m²
- Pressure shock resistance: from 0. 64 to 2 bar
- Continuous filtration and release of filtered products
- Reduction of harmful dust to correspond to the values of the TA air
- Efficient tool-free filter change in the pure gas and raw gas area
- Optimal filtration using different filter variants
- Manual and automatic setting of cleansing cycles
- Silos/ bunkers
- Transport/ handling systems
- Grain processing
Our solutions are based on a flexible modular design with a wide range of applications.
We deliver efficiency and performance by developing customised solutions for our customers.
In addition to being efficient, our solutions are environment friendly and offer customers good value for money.
Our customers benefit from:
- Improved processes and high productivity
- Improved working conditions
- Low operating costs through reduced maintenance costs and minimum downtime
- Optimal use of resources
- Quick return on investment