Producing and processing organic and inorganic fertilisers requires extensive safety measures – to protect equipment from destructive corrosion due to the chemical properties of such products.
Simatek provides filtration solutions that are specially designed to be used for aggressive and corrosive products such as these. Our solutions can be used both indoors and outdoors and can be designed to be either insulated or heatable as per our customer’s specific needs.
Fertiliser industry requirements
- Implementation according to ATEX EN 14491 and VDI 3673 directives
- Capacity: from 3.1 to 435.6 m²
- Pressure shock resistance: from 0. 64 to 2 bar
- Reduction of harmful dust to correspond to the values of the TA air
- Efficient tool-free filter change in the pure gas and raw gas area
- Temperature-resistant seals
- Optimal filtration using different filter variants
- Manual and automatic setting of cleansing cycles
- Available with water and oil-repellent surface.
- Organic and inorganic material
- Mineral fertilisers
- Compost products
We develop customised solutions keeping in the mind the nature of the products manufactured in the fertiliser industry.
Through our unique technology and specialised expertise, we guarantee optimal process quality, safety, a consistent high-quality product and compliance with regulatory standards.
All our filters that come in contact with the products are made with special material that can handle the chemically aggressive nature of these products. This ensures a longer life both for the manufacturing equipment and the filters.
Our solutions are efficient, environment friendly and offer customers good value for money.
Our customers benefit from:
- Improved processes and high productivity
- Assurance of sustained and improved final product quality
- Improved working conditions
- Low operating costs through reduced maintenance costs and minimum downtime
- Optimal use of resources
- Quick return on investment