Filter technology for this industry:
In the chemical industry, dust is generated due to the nature of the products being manufactured and their specific properties. This dust can be abrasive, chemically aggressive, explosive, fine or coarse.
The industry has to meet stringent regulatory and legal requirements in its production processes.
This is where Simatek’s filtration solutions come in. They have been developed in keeping with these specific needs.
Chemical industry requirements
- Implementation according to ATEX EN 14491 and VDI 3673 directives
- Capacity: from 3,1 to 435,6 m²
- Pressure shock resistance:from 0,64 to 2 bar
- Continuous filtration and release of filtered products
- Reduction of harmful dust to correspond to the values of the TA air
- Efficient tool-free filter changein the pure gas and raw gas area
- Optimal filtration using different filter variants
- Manual and automatic setting of cleansing cycles
- Available with water and oil-divergent surfaces
- Medical products
Our filtration solutions are developed keeping in the mind the complexities involved in manufacturing chemical products.
We work with our customers to offer effective solutions that are suitable for their products while offering optimal performance, process and product quality.
Our solutions are efficient, environment friendly and offer our customers good value for money.
Our customers benefit from:
- Improved processes and high productivity
- Assurance of sustained and improved final product quality
- Improved working conditions
- Low operating costs through reduced maintenance costs and minimum downtime
- Optimal use of resources
- Quick return on investment