Filter technology for this industry:
Cement producers are today met with increasing forces from regulatory pressures and stakeholder expectations regarding health, safety, and environmental performance. This put pressure on the efficiency and operation of the equipment dedusting the various processes and machines on the cement plant.
With more than 15,000 fabric filter installations worldwide, Simatek´s filter technology is well proven meeting today´s requirements. Ranging from 5 m³/h to 4,000,000 m³/h in one single filter unit, they cover all the dedusting requirements on a cement plant.
For further information please send your inquiry to email@example.com
Flexible filter solutions
The medium and larger gas volumes are covered by a range of customizable process filters using bags up to 12 m, and able to meet emission guarantees down to only 2,5 mg/Nm³ in selected processes. These filters are designed for kiln/raw mill, alkali bypass, clinker cooler, cement mill and coal mill processes. They are suitable both after air and water cooling.
For the smaller secondary gas volumes Simatek has a number of flexible Nuisance filter (NDC) variations adaptable to transport equipment, silos, mill installations, cement separators, flash dryers and packing plants.
Continuous development with focus on gas distribution, bags and filter controlling, has resulted in a number of advantages:
- Large pre-separation in hopper results in reduced compressed air consumption
- Accurate pre-separation in hoppers results in optimal dust distribution for further discharge
- Reduced dust load on bags increases bags life time
- Even gas load distribution on bags means higher A/C ratio, leads to fewer bags, reducing OPEX and CAPEX
- Longer bags lead to smaller footprint
- Fast dust settlement reduces maintenance costs
- Minimizing cold bridges reduces risk of corrosion and dust accumulation
- Advanced controlling system ensures minimum of power and compressed air consumption maximizing bag life time