Recycling industrially manufactured products and being proactive in resource conservation is a fast-growing industry. One that needs efficient and state-of-the-art filtration technologies.
Simatek offers a range of filtration systems for a variety of applications in recycling. Our systems ensure a consistent output irrespective of the nature of the product. Our solutions help stabilise process reliability while improving the effectiveness of the recycling plants.
Recycling industry requirements
- Implementation according to ATEX EN 14491 and VDI 3673 directives
- Pressure shock resistance: from 0,64 to 2 bar
- Continuous filtration and release of filtered products
- Reducing harmful dust to correspond to the values of the TA air
- Efficient tool-free filter change in the pure gas and raw gas area
- Better filtration using different filter bag materials
- Sizes from 3,1 to 435,6 m²
- Manual and automatic setting of cleansing cycles
- Domestic waste
- Fibrous materials
- Waste paper
We offer robust filtration systems for the recycling industry. Our solutions are based on a flexible modular design that is tailored to suit both existing and newly established recycling plants.
They are efficient, environment friendly and offer our customers good value for money.
Our customers benefit from:
- Improved processes and high productivity
- Assurance of sustained and improved final product quality
- Improved working conditions
- Low operating costs through reduced maintenance costs and minimum downtime
- Optimal use of resources
- Quick return on investment