Filter technology for this industry:
The Pharma & Nutraceuticals industry is subject to high hygienic requirements. This makes state-of-the-art filtration solutions a must in the production process.
Simatek bag filter systems offer the industry optimized emission control, where filters with direct product contact surface can be made to meet GMP and EHEDG hygiene and food guidelines and can be used in a wide range of protection zones. Bag filters are made with or without cleaning in Place (CIP) – bags are CIP cleaned both inside and outside with focus on prevention of cross contamination and short CIP turnaround time.
- Implementation according to ATEX EN 14491 and VDI 3673 directives and the EHEDG, GMP and 3A hygiene standards
- Pressure shock resistance: from 0.64 to 2 bar
- Use of food-safe material for parts that come in contact with the product
- Reduction of harmful dust to correspond to the values of the TA air
- Efficient tool-free filter changes in the pure gas and raw gas area
- Manual and automatic setting of cleansing cycles
Specialty powders using Simatek bag filters
- Pharmaceutical intermediate ingredients
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Blood products
Where Simatek can contribute to your process
/ SimPact 4T-R
A cost-efficient solution with a robust construction and reliability which can separate many dust types - fine, abrasive or explosive.
/ SimPact 4T
A cost-efficient, low maintenance solution that gives you the benefit of savings and low emissions.
/ SimPulse 3C
Single-bag cleaning technology for high capacity Process Air filtration that gives you the benefit of long bag life and energy savings.
/ Central Vacuum Cleaning System
An efficient aspiration system that handles bulk dust loads and creates a safe, clean working environment.