Filter technology for this industry:
Producing alternative fuels calls for an ever-increasing variety of raw material and state-of-the-art filtration technologies.
The biomass industry needs solutions that can provide continuous and uniform sorting and filtration of fuels like wood pellets, peat and straw.
This is where Simatek solutions come in. Our filtration systems meet the required ATEX directives and are designed to be installed in ATEX zone 22. They prevent explosive emissions and dust leakage ensuring high process safety.
Biomass industry requirements
- Implementation according to ATEX EN 14491 and VDI 3673 directives
- Pressure shock resistance: from 0,64 to 2 bar
- Capacities: from 3,1 to 435,6 m²
- Reducing harmful dust to correspond to the values of the TA air
- Efficient tool-free filter change in the pure gas and raw gas area
- Optimal filtration using different filter variants
- Temperature resistant seals
- Manual and automatic setting of cleansing cycles
- Forest waste
- Wood pellets
- Biomass from plants
Our filtration solutions are based on technology suited for multiple applications.
This helps us offer our customers tailor-made solutions based on their specific needs.
Through our unique technology and specialised expertise, we guarantee optimal process quality, safety, a consistent high-quality product and compliance with regulatory standards.
Our solutions are efficient, environment friendly and offer our customers good value for money.
Our customers benefit from:
- Improved performance
- Assurance of sustained and improved final product quality
- Improved working conditions
- Low operating costs through reduced maintenance costs and minimum downtime
- Optimal use of resources
- Quick return on investment