Simatek is the holder of the 3-A symbol certification, for the 3CX-CIP bag filter.
The SimPulse 3CX bag collector is based upon the SimPulse 3C design, representing the next generation of pulse-jet filters. It uses a unique and leading filter technology based on high pulse energy, high pulse volume and low pulse pressure.
It has a modular compact design for high capacity filtration. Its cylindrical design makes it possible to base large systems on parallel cylindrical modules.
Controlled, efficient and safe cleaning
The patented Pulse Air Distributor (PAD) used in the SimPulse 3C series is remarkably different from the technology used in conventional pulse-jet filters. It ensures that all the bags are cleaned one-by-one with equal, optimal energy. A PLC control makes it possible to optimise pulse time and cleaning energy per bag.
The low pressure (0.7-0.9 bar), high volume cleaning pulse makes it possible to achieve up to five times more pulse energy compared to other pulse-jet filters. This makes it safe to clean filter bags of up to 12 metres (40 ft) length.
The SimPulse 3C series is a better choice over conventional filters in humid and/or aggressive environments and when used to separate fine, sticky, and hygroscopic dust/powder.
- CIP (Cleaning in place)
- Internal bag CIP
- Air Heating Unit for CIP purge Air incl. control
- Heating jacket or Insulation
- Air Heating Unit for Heating Jacket incl. control
- Fluid Bottom incl. control
- Explosion venting panels
- Suppression system
- Single bag leak detection
- The high energy and low pressure jet pulse air combination is transferred into gentle cleaning and long bag life.
- Minimum temperature gradients in the filter chamber mean a reduced risk of condensation and corrosion. This means a longer life for the filter
- Up to 30 % energy savings on exhaust fan compared to conventional pulse-jet filters
- The mechanical, PLC-controlled pulse-jet system ensures controlled, reliable, and efficient cleaning of filter bags.
- Up to 80 % less energy consumption for generation of low pressure air for bag cleaning compared to conventional pulse-jet filters
- More production up-time due to lower bag wear
- Replaces cyclones
- Can replace cyclones and so eliminating plugging of cyclones
- The single-bag cleaning technology means long cleaning intervals.
- Warm pulse-jet and heating jacket eliminates risk for condensation
- Efficient bag CIP from inside and outside to prevent product cross contamination.
- Capacity: up to 270,000 m³/h (123,000 ACFM) per module
- Cleaning pressure: 0.6-1.2 bar (14 to 30 psig)
- Air single-bag cleaning of filter bags
- PLC-controlled pulse-jet system
- Minimum temperature gradients in the filter chamber
- Up to five times higher pulse energy compared to conventional pulse-jet bag filters
- Hot cleaning air to filter hygroscopic powder
- Hygienic design compliance to EN1672-2 and EHEDG
- Holder of the 3-A symbol certification (40-04)