SimPulse 3CS HTF
The SimPulse 3CS represents the next generation of baghouse pulse-jet filters. It uses a unique and leading bag filter low pulse pressure based on high pulse volume and energy.
Advanced Filter Technology for Boilers - Incinerators - Smelters.
It has a modular compact design for high-capacity filtration. Its cylindrical design makes it possible to base large systems on clusters of cylindrical modules.
The SimPulse 3CS - high-capacity filters provides a remarkable enlargement of the capacity of the well-reputed line of SimPulse 3C filters. The SimPulse 3CS is a high-capacity filter representing a filter technology based on the state of the art, all pulsing functions are driven by servo motors. The SimPulse 3CS Pulse Air Distributor (PAD) easily handles a gas flow of up to 5 mio. Am³/h, typically required within the lines of boilers, incinerators, smelters with large scale aspiration systems requirements.
The SimPulse 3CS is the NEXT GENERATION of high-capacity Pulse-Jet Filters suitable for almost any type of Gas Cleaning application (up to 250°C continuously).
- The high energy and low pressure combination gives uniform cleaning with primary and secondary cleaning for efficient sub-micron filtration.
- Minimum temperature gradients in the filter chamber mean a reduced risk of corrosion. This means a longer life time for your filter.
- Low A/C ratio giving low pressure drop over the bag filter and longer bag life
- 100% down-flow filtration (essential for sub-micron bag-cleaning.
- Intelligent Cleaning Pulse system automatically adjusts the cleaning pressure and the cleaning-pulse energy.
- In critical conditions intensification of the cleaning energy for shorter or longer periods automatically occurs.
- No need for high-pressure compressor means low energy consumption. Savings on investment and cleaning cost
- More full load up-time hours.
- Minimum maintenance time.
- 3CS bag filter clusters of up to 4 bag filter unites.
- On-line cleaning
- The dual-bag cleaning technology means long cleaning intervals.
- See Options